Return to TeamRegen.com

BF3 Patch Tomorrow

From the twitter:
“PC patch has a date which is tomorrow. Coming in hot we will go into maintenance mode from 9-11:30 CET. More details coming on the blog.”

I’ll update with more info as it releases.

Is this an early April Fools joke? Or is the joke that the patch will not be enough?

Here’s the highlights posted on the BF3 blog: Click Here

Full Patch Notes here

Hopefully I’m not fired from immediately fapping at work when I read this on FB/Twitter while on break. :hmm:

Oh, and if you have any friends that haven’t ranked up the 'ole fashioned way, not to worry. EA is releasing “shortcut items” to just purchase unlocks instead of earning them. Never mind that pesky leveling up garbage.

Been looking at some forums during break and the only negative feedback I’ve found so far is on the shortcuts. I don’t think many will use the shortcuts as ranking up is half the fun of the game. Unlocks come rather quickly so it’s not like you have to “suffer” for a long time. Still it is lame to charge for something that should be earned. If that’s everyone’s biggest gripe after patch, I think we’ll be able to have a good game for many months to come.

Has anyone had a chance to play on the new patch? I’ll have to download all 1.6GB after work. See you then!

How is the patch?